Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Top Suspense Group: Today's Sizzling Summer Read -- SET THE NIGHT ON FIRE by Libby Hellmann

Top Suspense Group: Today's Sizzling Summer Read -- SET THE NIGHT ON FIRE by Libby Hellmann: "The relationship between the past and present, the consequences of events that occurred years ago fascinate me. I also love stories that plunge characters into danger and make them draw on resources they didn't know they had. SET THE NIGHT ON FIRE was the way to combine all those themes. Writing the book was an exorcism of sorts, a way to make peace with the past. And while I enjoyed reliving the past, I loved putting it behind me even more. I'm finally ready to move on.

I hope you enjoy the read. To buy the book from Amazon click here. From Nook, here. And for more about the book, and me, and everything else, just click here."

1 comment:

Kevin R. Tipple said...

I am embarrassed to admit this book is in my TBR pile.