Monday, August 10, 2009

Joe Lansdale Interviews Hap & Leonard

Right here.

And while you're there, you should go ahead and read this short story by Neal Barrett, Jr.


Anonymous said...

The interview was fun. But, Neal's story was far too much fun. thanks for the link. Can I have the pully bone?

Scott Cupp said...

Sorry, that was me.

Bill Crider said...

Just for that, you can't have the pully bone. Cluck, cluck.

Todd Mason said...

Fiction: Mother Scorpion's House of Fallen Flowers: A Lucifer Jones Story by Mike Resnick
Fiction: Eagleburger's Lawn by Alex Irvine
Fiction: Limo by Neal Barrett, Jr.
Fiction: Snow Dragons by Elizabeth Bear
Fiction: Moon Moon Moon by Kim Newman

--SUBTERRANEAN hasn't slowed down any even if it was prettier on paper.

Joe M. O'Connell said...

Bill, Now you're reminding me I need to add a Barrett story or two to my Texas lit syllabus.

Bill Crider said...

That's for sure!