Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Happy Birthday to Allen Crider!

Now that I'm back on the internet, I have to give a shout-out to my only son, and of course the best son ever, Allen Crider.  This photo is from when we lived in Brownwood, Texas, a good long time ago.  Allen could really work that horse.  My mother used to say that he and Angela were cute and smart and sweet.  Still true. 

Allen lives in Austin now, where he's part of the Cornell Hurd Band (he's the next to last guy on the right in the top photo at the link) and does some sound work for other bands as well as producing and mastering CDs.  I'm proud to be his dad.

2 comments:

Cap'n Bob said...

Happy birthday, Allen. You come from good stock.

Todd Mason said...

And good for you two, Bill, in engendering artistic expression in both your kids...