Monday, December 04, 2006

The 10 Hottest Alien Babes of Film and TV

Photos and list at the link.

YesButNoButYes: The Hottest Alien Babes of Film and TV: "There’s nothing like a good sci-fi flick to really capture a guy’s attention. The spaceships…the laser guns…. the distant worlds full of adventure…and those saucy alien chicks in miniskirts whose morals seem looser than William Shatner’s toupee.

But golly gee, there’s so much alien hotness to choose from. How do you decide which babe with green skin is worth your time? Well rest easy fellow space traveler, I’ve done the hard work for you. Allow me to present you with a list guaranteed to appeal to the Buck Rogers in all of us."

3 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

I guess Seven of Nine doesn't count because of her human origins before absorption by the Borg? Otherwise, she should be in there.

Cap'n Bob said...

I agree with pattinase. Put her in and take the animated girl out. I'd also like to see Kathie Browne from her Star Trek appearance on that list.

Juri said...

Is that Ornella Muti in the Flash Gordon flick? She gets my vote anytime.