Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Bookaholics Guide to Book Blogs -- Rebecca Gilleson & Catheryn Kilgarriff

I started not to plug this book for the most petty of reasons: It doesn't mention this blog. But then I thought I'd be big about it. After all, it does mention some of my favorite blogs, including Bookgasm, Pulpetti, Mystery*File, The Baker Street Blog, Confessions of an Idiosyncratic Mind, Crime Fiction Dossier, Crimespot, The Groovy Age of Horror, The Good Girls Kill for Money Club, Murderati, The Thrilling Detective Blog, Bookslut, and probably a few others I'm forgetting. It's a British publication, so it's heavy on the blogs from that side of the pond. Check it out if you can find time between reading this blog and the others.

4 comments:

Graham Powell said...

Any book that mentions CrimeSpot is worth reading. But, seriously, leaving off this blog is puzzling.

Anonymous said...

I guess they decided your remit was wider than theirs...or, of course, they knew POP CULTURE MAGAZINE reaches more people than their book will...good that they mentioned Juri's blog...

Juri said...

You should've been in.

Nice to hear about me being in (they actually contacted me and asked if they could reprint some of my stuff; did they?), now I'll have something to brag about (which isn't often).

Anonymous said...

They mentioned Murderati? Wow. I guess we've made it.

But I've got to confess, Bill, it's more of an honor to be mentioned right here.

I adore your blog!

Pari