Friday, December 01, 2006

But I Thought Juri Nummelin Was Finland's Sexiest Man

"Finland's sexiest man" ends romance with txt msg - Yahoo! News: "HELSINKI (Reuters) - Prime Minister Matti Vanhanen, dubbed Finland's sexiest man, broke up by text message with the girlfriend he had met on the Internet, she said in a magazine interview.

'Matti dumped me in a text message, where he said 'that's it',' Susan Kuronen told the magazine Me Naiset (Us Women) in an interview published on Friday.

Her relationship with Vanhanen, a divorced 51-year-old father of two, ended a few weeks ago, but continues to make headlines as Susan, 36, pours her heart out in local media.

Vanhanen, who declines to comment on the relationship, was cited as Finland's sexiest man by French
President Jacques Chirac earlier this year, when Finnish tabloids were running daily front-page details of the romance."

1 comment:

Juri said...

I am. They just don't know it yet.

My wife knows. At least I hope so. Maybe some other person, too.

Matti Vanhanen's sex appeal is totally lost on me, though. And my wife. We have pretty similar glasses, which probably explains his popularity.

I seem to remember George W. Bush got someone's vote when a Finnish tabloid asked readers' comments on sexy world leaders...