Monday, November 27, 2006

Oh, Paris! How Could You?

All Headline News - Lindsay Lohan Says Paris Hilton Hit Her - November 27, 2006: "Los Angeles, CA (AHN) - Sometimes it's hard to tell whether Lindsay Lohan is keeping it real or just likes to trash talk her friend Paris Hilton.

In the wee hours of Monday morning, LinLo revealed exclusively to X17.com that her best friend had simply lost her mind and hit her - yes, hit her. Obviously, there are two sides to every story and whether the 'Mean Girl' was just feeding us a lot of you-know-what, or is jealous that Paris is now sharing stockings with Britney Spears, who knows.

However, after leaving a friend's house and calling it a night, LinLo told the snapping paparazzi that she would give them a video if they would back off and quit taking pictures.

Once they miraculously agreed, the fiery red-head approached the photographers and said, 'This is a video to Paris Hilton - and I'm saying this on tape - she hit me last night, for no reason apparently at my friend's house and I didn't know she'd be there and she hit me. She hit me with a drink and poured it all over me and it hurts and it's not okay.'"

No comments: