Monday, May 21, 2007

Want to Make Vicki Hendricks a Best-Seller?

Here's your chance.

Vicki sez: In an attempt to get extra publicity and favor from agents and editors, I'm trying to do a "best seller" day on amazon.com. I'm asking anyone who would like to buy my new novel, Cruel Poetry, from them to please do it on May 25, this coming Friday. I'm told that if even 20 people buy on that day, that it can push the numbers up to make me a “best seller” and get my book recommended more for special offers. Who really knows? Anyway, I'm giving it a try since it's been 5 years since my last book, and I would really like to see if I can get noticed this time, in hopes of being able to sell another book in the future. I also have the reprint of my first novel, Miami Purity, with a foreword by Ken Bruen and an afterword by Megan Abbott, available now at amazon.com. The two books together won’t get you super-saver shipping, because they only total $21, but what a bargain, eh?

3 comments:

Patrick Shawn Bagley said...

Count me in. I've been wanting a copy of CRUEL POETRY anyway.

Anonymous said...

I have this written on The List about her books:

"Real good review by Crider w/ lots of sex and violence in Cruel Poetry"

I have not read any of hers yet.

mybillcrider said...

Now's your chance.