Monday, February 18, 2013

Now Available for Kindle!

Songbird (A Rancho Diablo Novel): Colby Jackson, Bill Crider, Mel Odom, James Reasoner: Amazon.com: Kindle Store: When Songbird came to Shooter's Cross, she brought trouble with her. Not there was a shortage of trouble in town already. Bank robbers, gunmen, martial arts, singing, and saloons: If you're looking for western action in the grand tradition, you'll find it here and in all the books in the Rancho Diablo series.

If the cover model looks familiar, there's a good reason for that.  You'll have to read the book to find out more in the Acknowledgements.

9 comments:

Gerard said...

I cannot recall what the deal is with this series. You and Reasoner and a couple others take turns writing the stories and everyone shares the pen name?

mybillcrider said...

James Reasoner, Mel Odom, and I write the series and share the name.

Anonymous said...

OK, you know I'll be buying this. Just don't tell me it's you in a wig.

Jeff

Anonymous said...

Are we sure that this one doesn't have any words from the father of the cover girl? If you know what I mean, and I think you do.

Can't buy it. Don't have a kindle. Also, I don't shop at Amazon. Sorry.

sas

mybillcrider said...

Well, at least you can download the cover photo.

But don't tell the father.

Cap'n Bob said...

Bought it yesterday. I won't spill the beans about the cover girl since it seems to be a secret.

Anonymous said...

Done. I won't if you won't.

sas

mybillcrider said...

Well, it's not really a secret. Kasey Lansdale is the cover girl.

Cap'n Bob said...

Not Paris Hilton?