Monday, April 18, 2016

Doris Roberts, R. I. P. Doris Roberts, the beloved mom from "Everybody Loves Raymond," has died ... TMZ has learned.  She won 5 Emmy awards, 4 of them for 'Raymond.' She's also starred in tons of other TV shows and movies, like "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" and "Grandma's Boy."


Brett Battles said...

I was just at a fundraiser earlier this month that she attended. Even was introduced to her. She was looking tired, but seemed to enjoy the event. Sad to hear this.

Bill Crider said...

Her daughter-in-law was from here in Alvin, Texas, and she visited here several times. I never met her, though.

Jeffrey Meyerson said...

Hard to believe she was 90. She was three months younger than my mother. I really don't remember her early television appearances, though she does pop up occasionally if you watch old shows. I remember her starting about 1971 with A NEW LEAF.