Thursday, October 29, 2009

'Chupacabra' Updaate

'Chupacabra' sighting in The Woodlands | TOP STORIES | KHOU.com | News for Houston, Texas: "Paul Stuart drives down Gosling Road near Woodlands Parkway almost every day, but it’s not every day that he encounters a legendary beast. But Stuart says it happened, and it was so unbelievable that he immediately pulled out his video camera and began to record.

“When I rolled down the window and looked at it, it was very unusual,” he said. “Boys, that’s a chupacabra right there.”"

Video at the link.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live in the Woodlands and that is one scary looking animal. Not one I would like in my back yard regardless of what it is.... I am glad that Paul reported it to the authorities. I think Jerry House is just jealous that he doesn't have the video to supplement his unemployment check.

Cap'n Bob said...

I knew at a glance it was a mangy coyote.