Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Marilyn Monroe Sex Tape Update

It's a hoax.


TM said...

Good work, NY POST! The paper of broken record.

Fred Blosser said...

On reflection, not a big surprise. I'm more surprised that I apparently was the only person who commented on the sad news about the passing of the gorgeous and classy Hazel Court.

Doc Quatermass said...

I had my doubts due to the source and actor Alan Young details his date with a very sweet, innocent young woman named Norma Jean in his autobiography.

I was busy e-mailing people the news and posting it on the Hazel Court yahoo group, and busy with commenting on Vampira on

Even though Bill posted it I'm a bit behind things have been hectic with the wedding anniversary last Friday and moving my mom over the weekend. I even slowed a step or two in making my way through the Dan Rhodes books in order.

Jeanne Carmen was announced as a Monster Bash guest right before she passed on last December, Vampira was considering being a guest (Ron had mailed her the information packet two weeks prior to her passing) and he had just announced Hazel appearing signing her autobiography just prior to her dying.

Must be a Monster Bash curse. Or it could just be old age. :-)

Bill Crider said...

That's a curse to be reckoned with.