Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year!

May 2014 be the year when all your wishes come true, when you keep all your resolutions, when you are the happiest that you've ever been, and when everyone you love and care about is healthy and happy, too.

Thanks to all of you who've followed this goofy blog, who've bought my books, and who've "liked" my Facebook author page.  Only 14,700 "likes" to go before I catch up with  Joe Lansdale, which is my only goal for 2014.

And a not-so-fond farewell to 2013, which wasn't a great year around here.  I'm hoping the new year will be a lot better.

3 comments:

Rick Robinson said...

Happy New Year, Bill and Judy and the whole family. I hope 2014 is a good one for ya.

Todd Mason said...

You know I share your assessment of lucky '13, and for too-similar reasons as well as sympathy. May 2014 beat the hell out of its predecessor.

Stephen Mertz said...

Bill, Bill. Chumps like us are just going to have to let Joe R. have the numbers. Take comfort in the fact that we're better looking than he is. 'Course, that's not difficult but worth celebrating just the same. Oh, and Happy New Year!