Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Some Good News from Max Allan Collins

Morgan The Raider #2: 44 Years In The Making! Friends/Family/Fans of Max Allan Collins: "I have just completed THE CONSUMMATA, the Morgan the Raider novel of Mickey’s that I finished for Hard Case Crime. It just went out via e-mail to editor Charles Ardai a few hours ago. I’m very pleased with it, but it was a tricky one. Mickey had completed 108 double-spaced pages, but this time I had no plot or character notes. Even the evocative title itself (which had been announced by Signet Books many years ago) went unexplained. It required really getting inside the manuscript, and Mickey’s head, to figure out where he was headed…and I think I pulled it off."

4 comments:

David Cranmer said...

Yeah, that's awesome news. I can't wait to read it.

Glen Davis said...

Great news!

Cullen Gallagher said...

Can't wait to read it!

Cap'n Bob said...

If Al can't do it, no one can. But where the heck is a copy of the first book? I never heard of it.