Saturday, January 08, 2011

I Think the Provocation is Pretty Clear

Woman reportedly told police she stabbed husband ‘because he drives me nuts’ - Bangor Daily News: "A local woman allegedly told police Thursday that she stabbed her husband because “I can’t stand him and he drives me nuts.”

Cynthia Dorion, 57, of Bangor was charged with aggravated assault, assault with a dangerous weapon and domestic violence assault after she allegedly stabbed her husband in the back with a knife about 6:50 p.m. Thursday in the couple’s kitchen.

The attack appeared to be unprovoked, Greg Campbell, assistant district attorney for Penobscot County, said Friday."

1 comment:

Cullen Gallagher said...

Bangor Daily News! The daily news from my youth in Maine. The nearest city.

Ah, Maine, you make me so proud sometimes.