Saturday, November 06, 2010

It's Beginning to Feel a Lot Like Christmas

Programming : Programming & Music : AC's 100 Most Played Holiday Songs | Radio-Info.com: "As holiday programming gears up around the country, Radio-Info.com and Nielsen BDSradio, in conjunction with Billboard, are pleased to provide readers with the 100 most played holiday songs on AC [Adult Contemporary] radio in 2009 as monitored between Nov. 1 and Dec. 31. While the number of stations monitored fluctuated through the holiday period depending on when stations changed, there were 95 stations reporting to the AC chart on Dec. 25."

3 comments:

Deb said...

One of our local stations plays Christmas music 24/7 from the day after Thanksgiving through Christmas night. At some point around December 17, I'm ready to bash my head against the wall if I hear "Holly Jolly Christmas" one more time.

I could listen to Eartha Kitt sing "Santa Baby" every day though and never get tired of it.

Unknown said...

I could live happily if I never heard certain Christmas songs again.

Jerry House said...

In past years I have been known to yell at the radio, "I don't want a goddamned hippopotamus for Christmas!"