Thursday, August 26, 2010

Paris Hilton Update

Paris Hilton says she wants to be a pre-school teacher | ENTERTAINMENT News: "Paris Hilton says she wants to be a pre-school teacher.
[. . . .]
She is quoted by gossip website Absolute Now as saying: 'I have basically done everything but if I wasn't in the position I am in now I would love to be a nursery school teacher because I love kids.'
[. . . .]
She added: 'I would love to be a veterinarian because I love animals. That would be a dream for me.'"

Now all she needs is that college degree. Oh, and a teaching certificate. And quite a bit more to be come a vet. She can probably knock that course work out in a couple of years, though.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’ve read some good things about the University of Phoenix.

John D

Fred Zackel said...

All she has is a GED. (I think daddy bought it somewhere.)

Jerry House said...

Simple solution: she can avoid all that pesky learning stuff AND combine her love of little kids and veterinary medicine by selling horse pills on the schoolyard.

Charles Gramlich said...

I'm betting it will happen.

Gerard said...

I don't think Paris would have the patience for a bunch of three-year-olds. Besides, that kind of job would get in the way of texting.

Jerry House's line is great.