Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Sunshine Award

This blog is the proud recipient of a Sunshine Award presented by The Rap Sheet. Here's the deal: The award's supposed to go to bloggers whose “contagious positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging universe.” I hadn't thought of myself in those terms, but who am I to argue? After taking my bow, I'm supposed to applaud others.

The rules read as follows:

1. Put the logo on the blog within your post.
2. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blogs.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received
this award.

I enjoy so many blogs that I'm going to slight someone for sure, but what the heck. I'll give it a shot and try not to repeat any from The Rap Sheet. My memory's not so hot, but I'm sure any repetition will be forgiven. Here are 12 good ones, in no particular order.

1. James Reasoner's Rough Edges
2. George Kelley's Shocking Full Book-Length Website
3. Paul Bishop's Bish's Beat
4. Janet Rudolph's Mystery Fanfare
5. Randy Johnson's Not the Baseball Pitcher
6. Patti Abbott's Pattinase
7. Cullen Gallagher's Pulp Serenade
8. Juri Numelin's Pulpetti
9. Ed Gorman's Blog
10. Jen Forbus's Jen's Book Thoughts
11. Rick Robinson's The Broken Bullhorn
12. Vince Keenan's Blog

I could easily name another two dozen. I'll save them for next time.

5 comments:

Todd Mason said...

I took George's to be named FEATURING THE WEB OF MURDER, but I guess this is as good a time and occasion to get that hashed out as any...congrats!

George said...

I, and my blog, answer to just about any name, Bill. Thanks for THE SUNSHINE AWARD. It lights up my life!

Janet Rudolph said...

Thanks, Bill, and looks like I'll be passing this along to some other fun bloggers!

Richard R. said...

Thanks, Bill!

Vince said...

I'm honored, Bill. Thanks!