Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Busted Flush Press Is Giving Stuff Away

From David Thompson:

Give me some work to do, get free stuff!

I'm heading out of town for the Edgar Awards banquet this Thursday. I get back to town Sunday, and I'd love to have some work for me to do when I get back... okay, it's not like I don't have enough work piled up, but I mean mail orders! If you order just two books (that are currently available) from BFP's website between now and Saturday (May 1st), look at the free grub I'll throw in!

* FREE paperback (St. Martin's edition) ofAce Atkins's 2nd Nick Travers mystery,Leavin' Trunk Blues (this is now out-of-print)! Ace is up for the Edgar this year (for Best Short Story)... if you haven't yet discovered him, this is a good time!
* FREEpaperback (Plume edition) of three-time Shamus Award-winner Reed Farrel Coleman's 3rd Moe Prager novel, The James Deans (albeit not as cool as the BFP edition with its Michael Connelly foreword, but it's FREE)!
*
FREE (and this one's kinda nifty) signed, original short story chapbook by Randy Wayne White. Entitled "Chatham River," this was a special 22-page coming-of-age fishing tale that RWW wrote for BFP when we first got started a few years back. It was originally produced as a limited edition chapbook (limited to 400 copies), but I recently stumbled across some additional "presentation copies", outside of the initial limitation. Did I mention they're signed?!
* Plus, I'd throw in all sorts of other goodies I have laying around... bookmarks, postcards, etc.

Just mosey on over to
http://www.bustedflushpress.com/ and order two or more books. Heck, you order several and who knows what I'll throw in the box! Want any recommendations of what to get? Feel free to e-mail me at , and I'll be happy to share my thoughts (even from NYC).

No comments: