Friday, August 21, 2009

Once Again, Texas Leads the Way

North Houston man dies watching movies in garage | Houston & Texas News | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle: "A North Houston man with a habit of watching movies in his car appears to have died from carbon monoxide poisoning and sickened six other people in his home this morning, authorities said.

Damian Scott, 26, told his wife, Latrice, around 4:30 a.m. that he was headed out to the garage to watch movies on his car DVD player, said James Bonaby, a homicide investigator with the Houston Police Department. Scott's wife noticed the couple's 7-month-old baby seemed sick this morning and went out to the garage to tell her husband, whom she found dead and slumped over the steering wheel with the car engine still running, Bonaby said."

1 comment:

D. B. Gaston said...

I think we have a Darwin Award winner (it's an aware given to those who improve the gene pool by removing themselves from it in a sublimely stupid fashion).