Friday, November 10, 2006

JJ Solari Checks In

This morning JJ Solari added a comment to this post. Here's what he had to say: "i been readin' again the whopping three maybe four comments since my last remarks here and of course this is all very thrilling. I am shooting for a fan base of ten. the book is done, the illustrations are done and now it has to jump through ten million government hoops so that everyone will be safe from harm and then i will print ten copies because I am totally optimistic I can with effort sell that many. i have read a lot of funny books. every funny book ever written. and this one will be the funniest. which is not too hard because so far all the funny books have not been very funny."

Solari is the author of the incredible "No Class Chick," which appeared in Easyriders. I think his fan base might exceed his expectations, and I'm looking forward to the book.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who will have this book? I love No Class Chick and want more!

Unknown said...

See? That's two of us in the fan base already. I hope jj will write a comment when the book's ready so we can get a copy.