Monday, December 05, 2016

PimPage: An occasional feature in which I call attention books of possible interest

RISING SUN: The Complete Trilogy - Kindle edition by James Cabot. Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.  The RISING SUN trilogy is a science fiction historical thriller. An unearthly / mysterious / sinister and beautiful time traveler crosses paths and clashes with an American secret agent in the days before the sneak attack on Pearl Harbor. A tale of intrigue, romance, deception, and betrayal. An epic journey revealing great secrets both international and intimate.

The RISING SUN trilogy took thirty-five years to complete. I started writing it in October, 1981, in Hawaii. I fell in love not just with the story and its characters, but also with my research that uncovered forgotten aspects of the 1941 era. I fell in love not just with the story and its characters, but also with my research that uncovered forgotten aspects of the 1941 era. I completed the trilogy as I retired from teaching in the late summer of 2016. I am pleased that the books will appear around the 75th anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor.

No comments: