Thursday, June 30, 2016

On the Road

By the time this appears on the blog, I'll be on my way to the airport to take a vacation.  Don't worry about the kittens.  My neighbor who's taken care of several generations of Crider felines is on the job, and she'll see to it that they have plenty of food, water, and human companionship while I'm gone.  I probably won't be answering many, if any e-mails for a while, and I won't be responding to comments.  There will be content on the blog, although maybe not as much as usual.   I'll catch up when I return.

5 comments:

Jeff Meyerson said...

Have a great time. And say "Hey" to Angela and Tom.

We are going away too, though just for overnight. Back tomorrow afternoon.

Deb said...

Enjoy your trip!

Unknown said...

Enjoy your vacation, gretings from Italy!

Rick Robinson said...

Enjoy the left coast, the kids, and your visit to Janet and her gang.

Howard said...

Vacation??? I've heard of those. But I'm not sure what one would actually entail. Well enough about me, it's back to the salt mines here.