Wednesday, July 11, 2012

PimPage: An Occasional Feature in Which I Mention Books of Interest

The Prodigal Gun
I wrote an introduction for this new edition. Great stuff.


Amazon.com: The Prodigal Gun eBook: James Reasoner, Ed Gorman, Bill Crider: Kindle Store: Young Richard Gideon was acquitted of bank robbery but run out of town anyway. Seven years later, sporting a custom-tailored suit and plenty of cash, Gideon is back with a plan that should bag the real thief. And if the sheriff turns a deaf ear to justice this time, Gideon's cut-down carbine should capture his attention. The Prodigal Gun was previously published as Ramrod Revenge, by Jake Foster, but now it's available for the first time with the authors’ real names and its original title.

1 comment:

Charles Gramlich said...

I just started reading the first of Ed and James's collaborations but I'll definitely want to get this one too. And thanks very much for your review of "Harvest of War." I really appreciate it!