Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Anna Nicole Smith Update

MSNBC: "Anna Nicole Smith is reaching out to Britney Spears. “If you wanted to be friends, I would so much love to hang out with you,” the six-months-pregnant former Playboy pinup says in a video on her Web site — even though she spells Spears' first name “Brittany.” She goes on to say “I think you’re totally cool and I think we’re going to have our babies about the same time.” On another video, Smith treats viewers to the sight of her frying up a peanut butter, cheese and mayonnaise sandwich. The merry widow, however, had better hope that some of the money from her late billionaire hubby comes through, because she’s not getting rich off this venture. The members-only video site charges $4.99 per member, so with 183 members, she has raked in a whopping $913.17."

Sadly, my devotion to blogging about my homie doesn't extend to paying the $4.99.

2 comments:

Carl V. Anderson said...

Don't you just wish they'd hook up and do a reality friendship/motherhood show together? What a fascinating train wreck of a show that would be!

Unknown said...

I'd watch.