Monday, June 19, 2006

Robert B. Parker

I just listened to Beth Foxwell's interview with Robert B. Parker on WEBR in Fairfax, VA. It was a great interview, and I learned quite a bit about Parker that I hadn't known before. Maybe everyone else did, but it was new to me. For example, though Parker's the right age (73), I hadn't thought of him as having read the pulps when he was growing up. He did, though. I like him even better now. If the interview's ever published, I'd like to get a copy of it. You can listen to it here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Let her know, if you haven't already...perhaps MYSTERY SCENE will publish it, they've given the show some ink before, iirc.

--Todd Mason, who interviewed Douglas Winter and Ted White among others on WEBR back when it was still WCXS.

Unknown said...

Great idea, Todd, so I just did that very thing.

Elizabeth Foxwell said...

My Robert B. Parker interview is now uploaded to my radio show Web site:
http://www.elizabethfoxwell.com/ItsaMystery.html

Unknown said...

Thanks, Beth. I put the link into the post.