Monday, February 07, 2005

Charlie Stella/Super Bowl Ads/Weasels

Knucksline Index

Charlie says, "The FedEx/Kinko’s ad was pretty nifty, but it was the godaddy.com add (with the near boob mishap) that was the one that made me smile the most. I just loved it that somebody out there had the balls to challenge the constipated FCC."

Unfortunately, the challenge got yanked. The godaddy ad was supposed to run a second time, but the constipated weasels at Fox pulled it after they got a call from the other weasels, the ones at NFL HQ. The whole sad story is here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the Godaddy commercial was a highlight also (the other was the family dinner with the cartoon ad characters). I'm curious as to the identity of the actress; I think she might be Kitana Baker, who co-starred in that fondly remembered Miller Lite "Catfight" commercial a couple of years ago. Anybody know?
-- Art Scott

Unknown said...

Glad the comments worked for you this time, Art. I have no idea who the actress is, but I wouldn't mind seeing more of her, if you know what I mean and I think you do.

Unknown said...

Fleshbot? Fleshbot?!?! I hope your daughters don't know about this.