Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Forgotten TV: The Young Rebels

For some reason or other I thought about this TV series a few days ago and thought I'd see if there was anything about it on the 'Net. Of course there was. Everything's on the 'Net.

I saw two or three episodes of this one back in 1970, but it didn't last long. If you were around in those days (this lets the whippersnappers out), you can tell from the title and the date that the show was an attempt to appeal to the youthful protesters of that era by presenting what might be presumed to be youthful protesters in Revolutionary times. I don't remember much about the show except that I thought it was okay. If you'd like to read more about it, check out this long article. It'll tell you more than you ever wanted to know.

2 comments:

Randy Johnson said...

I remember this one well. I think I even have a couple of tie-ins somewhere in the house. By William Johnston if I remember right.

Unknown said...

Speaking of those tie-ins, check back in about 20 minutes.