Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Gator (or Possibly Croc) Update (Mistaken Identity Edition)

Local News: Family Catches Six Foot Lizard in Yard | lizard, family, foot :: "It was a Labor Day the Nelson family probably won't forget; an evening outside with the kids that turned frightening when a 6-foot lizard showed up in their Grants Pass home.

It started when Ryan Nelson, the father, went to bring his young kids in for a bath. On the way back into the house he caught something moving out of the corner of his eye.

'I heard a noise. I thought it was cats at first. And I looked and it's a-what I thought was-an alligator at first,' says Nelson."

Or maybe not:
Man Finds, Captures Six-Foot Lizard: "A man has discovered a six-foot long lizard in his backyard in Grants Pass, Oregon. The man, Ryan Nelson, said he thought at first that the Nile monitor lizard was a crocodile. The Nile monitor has the ability to kill pets and cause human injury."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really afraid of reptiles

Nile Monitor

Chus said...

This is what I think: Nile monitor