Friday, September 12, 2008

Early Evening Final

We're getting some strong wind gusts now, so I think I'll shut down the computer for the night. Ike looks worse every time I glance at the TV coverage, so I'm going into ostrich mode for the rest of the evening. I'll get a book and read for a while. That should take my mind off things. It would be great if I could post something tomorrow morning, but I think the odds of that are too small to calculate. Well, the automated post of the movie trailer will be there, but that might be it. I'll be back as soon as I can, though.

2 comments:

Librarian D.O.A. said...

I just found your wonderful blog. I hope you stay safe! I'll check in here during the day and hope for your update. Godspeed to you.

Anonymous said...

The 43 foot elevation is good. ALl those weather guys standing on the seawall in Galveston were making me very nervous last night - I did enjoy Geraldo getting knocked down - and now they're waiting for the sun to come up to assess the damage.

Fingers are still crossed.

Jeff