Everybody seems to like doing "year in review" posts. So I thought I'd give it a try. Here's a top ten list of random stuff:
1. Book that didn't do anything for me but everybody else loved: The Chinatown Death Cloud Peril by Paul Malmont.
2. Movie I most wanted to see but didn't: The Departed.
3. Topic I avoided entirely this year (well, except for once): Lindsay Lohan's nipples.
4. Favorite new TV series slogan: "Save the cheerleader, save the world."
5. Favorite publishers: Stark House and Hard Case Crime.
6. Best paperback writer news: Stark House will be publishing a brand-new Gil Brewer novel.
7. Year's major disaster here in the office: bookshelf collapse. (Any year when this is the worst that happens is a good year.)
8. Person I did the most posts about: Either Paris Hilton or Anna Nicole Smith. I'm too lazy to count, but it's bound to be one or the other. Or maybe it was a tie.
9. Best acquisition: Nightmare Alibi.
10. My favorite innovation: video blogging. An example can be seen here.