Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Off We Go, into the Wild Blue Yonder

When you read this, if all goes well, I'll be sitting in an airplane that's about to take off for San Francisco.  I'll be visiting Angela and Tom in their new house in Sonoma for about a week.  Don't worry about the cats, as I've found an excellent cat-sitter/house-watcher to take care of things while I'm gone.  The bad news is that she'll be going to Texas A&M in the fall and won't be able to do this for me if I go to the Bouchercon.  I'll be pretty much off the grid as far as email and such go, but I do have all the regular stuff scheduled to appear on the blog, along with some other things.  I'll probably post some pictures of the trip here, and maybe even some things I run across on the 'net, assuming I have time to do any surfing.  I'm not sure about an old one-eyed cancer patient making a trip like this, but I'm bound and determined to make it work.  

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip, Bill!

John Duke

J. Kingston Pierce said...

Have fun, Bill. And say hello for me to one of my favorite cities, San Francisco!

Cheers,
Jeff

Jeff Meyerson said...

Enjoy!

Rick Robinson said...

I envy you your bucolic journey. Hope you have a great time!

Cap'n Bob said...

Have a blast and mazel tov to Angela and Tom on the new house.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

Way cool! Have fun!!!!

E. Ellis said...

Mr. Crider,

Please enjoy yourself. Thank you for your site. I check this site every day and have no idea how you find the time to make the posts that you do or find the things that you do and pass them along.

Eric

Don Coffin said...

Have wonderful time. (I love Sonoma...so I anm a bit envious.)

Thomas Miller said...

Don't drag your feet on take-off!

bamgosoocom said...


I want to start a blog to write about everything that happens at school and
with friends…anonymously…any sugestions?.

Try to check my blog: 오피사이트
(jk)