Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Update

By the time you read this, I'll be ready to head off on a little vacation. The cat-sitter says she'll clean the litter box, but she won't blog. Not to worry! Thanks to blogger's scheduling function, all the regular features that you know and love should appear as usual, not to mention all kinds of exciting new stuff. Maybe I'll even work in some reports from the trip. At any rate, keep on visiting and commenting. I won't be able to reply to comments or to do much e-mailing, but I'll check in now and then to be sure all is going well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give my regards to Alcatraz.

Jeff

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip, wherever it is you're going. If it happens to be Portland, ya better call!!!

George said...

Have a safe trip! Say "Hi" to Art and Bruce for me.