Saturday, April 09, 2011

Today's Rant

CBS Sacramento: "As officers attempted to put the suspect in the car, he began yelling that he was not a U.S. citizen and that they had no rights to arrest him.

Following is an excerpt of the suspect’s rant.

“I’m, uh, not a citizen of the United…you took my pants off? Look at this! This is…I will sue for this. I will [inaudible] for this in my court, because my court isn’t your court of California. The courts, the, the…do you know what the bar is? It’s the British Accredited Registry. That’s why lawyers are accredited by Britain, not America! It’s a fake system! It’s all for control!”"

Rant video at the link.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Add a dash of the birther movement, a dollop of the sovereign nation movement, a soupcon of the tea party, and a boatload of alcohol: Instant YouTube classic!