Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Blood Crimes -- Dave Zeltserman

Okay, let's say you're a vampire with conscience. Let's say you decide that since you can't live without blood, you'll take it, but only from the worst of the worst. Dexter with a vampire? Not exactly. Zeltserman's e-book is more intense and even bloodier. I'd call it the anti-Twilight, and in my book that's a good thing.

Jim and and his so-far non-vampire partner, Carol, are on a road trip hunting killers to kill. But someone's after them, too. This is Book One in a planned series of five, so get in on it now.

3 comments:

Paul D Brazill said...

Yep, it's a beaut!

r2 said...

One of the first things I downloaded on my new Kindle.

Excellent story.

Unknown said...

I've got my copy. Loved Caretaker of Lorne Field, so I'm looking forward to this one.