Tuesday, October 26, 2010

EQMM Podcasts

Todd Mason asked about the EQMM podcasts. The Mystery Place website isn't the easiest in the world to navigate, at least for me, so here's the link. The two latest podcasts are by Margaret Maron and Nancy Pickard. I recorded one in San Francisco, a cold reading of a story I hadn't seen in eight or nine years, so I have no idea how it went. I'm not a fan of my own reading. If and when the story is posted, I'll let you know.

Update: In his comment below, Todd posted a link to the AHMM podcasts, which are also fun. In case you missed it, here it is.

2 comments:

Todd Mason said...

Ah, thanks. It didn't occur to me to go into each magazine's pages. So AHMM's is http://www.themysteryplace.com/ahmm/excerpts/excerpt5.aspx (or hit my name-link).

Unknown said...

That's it, Todd. Some good ones there, too.