Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Apple Still Sucks

For the second day in a row, I can't get through to Apple's "customer service" on the phone. This time, however, I'm allowed to punch a bunch of numbers into the phone before I'm told that nobody will talk to me.

I know what you're going to say. I should blame AT&T or something, but the buck stops with Apple. Their planning is, let's face it, about on a par with BP's.

If a fiasco like this happened to Microsoft, people would be going medieval on them.

4 comments:

Seepy Benton said...

There is an Apple Sucks group on Facebook you can join. Several, in fact!

George said...

Clearly, the tsunami of orders for the new 4G iPhone has swamped the phone lines to APPLE. And, then there's your evil twin, Bill Crider II, buying up all those iPads.

Unknown said...

I wish he'd go away.

Anonymous said...

A guy was showing his off on the subway Tuesday night. If I'd known I'd have punched him out and taken it.

Jeff