Wednesday, November 04, 2009


Perez Hilton: Adam Sandler To Play Jack AND Jill!: "Adam Sandler has signed on to the romantic comedy Jack and Jill, in which he will be playing Jack as well as his twin sister Jill."


Deb said...

Doesn't the movie seem to be misnamed? If you hear about a romantic comedy called "Jack and Jill," don't you assume that Jack and Jill are the romantic couple--and not male/female twins?

Oh well, that's probably more thought than I should allocate to this movie.

Anonymous said...

OMG - you can just shoot me now.

If Adam Sandler's career isn't one of the signs of the coming Apocalypse I don't know what is.


Cap'n Bob Napier said...

Sandler as twins. Two reasons to miss this turkey.

Fred Blosser said...

Shall I start a rumor that Will Ferrell will play both Patty and Cathy in a remake of THE PATTY DUKE SHOW?

Bill Crider said...

Well, I might watch that.