Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bouchercon Panels

The Bouchercon panels are all listed here. To save you the time of looking, mine are on Thursday at 8:30 [GOLDEN YEARS (David Bowie) Age is Just a Number. Maggie Toussaint(M), Bill Crider, Robin Hathaway, Sophie Littlefield, Frederick Ramsay] and Friday at 3:00 [MONEY BACK GUARANTEE (5 Man Electric Band) Books We Love that You Should Too. Dana Kaye(M), Patti Abbott, Lee Child, Bill Crider, Rae Helmsworth, Ali Karim]. Why they put me on that first one is a mystery to me. I hope to see many of you there, however.

4 comments:

Benjie said...

Maybe that's a question you should ask Dan Rhodes.

Anonymous said...

It's an age thing, perhaps?

I'll be at the second one for sure.

Jeff

Anonymous said...

I wish I had been able to go this event when it was in Madison, WI a couple years ago.

Unknown said...

That was a good one, all right.