Sunday, September 24, 2006

Make a Wallet from a Paperback Cover.

From Eat Your Heart Out, Martha: "I'm always looking for new ways to work all the odds and ends I collect into something useful. In this case, I ravaged a stack of old paperback novels and concocted a wallet just right for carrying business cards and a little cash. From start to finish it takes no more than 15 minutes to make one of these babies!

"With a trip to a used book shop and a fabric store, plus an hour or two to spare, you can make several of these for five dollars or so. Pick books with a proper theme, slip a little note inside (or even some $$) and they would make sweet little gifts for just about everybody.
"

Check it out. Thanks to Mary Root for the link.

2 comments:

Cap'n Bob said...

Just the thing for my copy of Reform School Girl.

Unknown said...

Just send it to me. I'll do all the work. Trust me.