Friday, February 12, 2016

Where Am I?

Well, as you read this, I'm probably on Interstate Highway 45, chugging toward Dallas, Texas, where I'll be attending ConDFW XV.  

If you're going to be in Dallas this weekend, you can drop by and say "hey," or you can go to one of the panels I'll be on and heckle. 

Since I'll be on the road most of Friday and Saturday (Dallas is a long way from Alvin) and since I'll be on panels for most of Saturday, I probably won't be responding to comments on the blog or doing much e-mail.  Everything should be back on track on Monday.

All the usual blog stuff will continue to appear, thanks to the magic of scheduling things in advance, as long as the Internet doesn't break.

5 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

Have fun, Bill.

Jeff Meyerson said...

I see John Scalzi is a GoH. Why not a Texas-born author who makes Scalzi's output look puny?

Have fun.

Gerard said...

I do not read much SciFi/Fantasy so I recognize only two names on the guest list. Only yourself and Scott Cupp. Cupp because he visits this site.

Jerry House said...

Enjoy.

Kevin R. Tipple said...

I live in Plano, north side of Dallas, and had hoped to be at there this year. Such is not to be. Travel safe and please don't start any police chases.