Friday, June 29, 2012

San Francisco, Open Your Golden Gate

By the time you read this, Judy and I will be on the way to San Francisco to see Angela and Tom. The blog will continue as (un)usual, with the daily stuff pretty much scheduled to appear in the right order and at the standard times. I think. Maybe there will be some glitches. I've also scheduled some other stuff, and maybe I'll work in a few photos from the trip. The cat isn't happy about our leaving, but the cat-sitter will keep him in food, water, and catnip. I won't have a lot of computer access, so I probably won't respond to many comments or e-mails for a week or so. I hope everybody has a great 4th of July, and I'll be back a few days after that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!

Maybe you can squeeze in a visit to John's Grill.


Jeff

Bud said...

Ditto on John's Grill visit. Have fun!