1. She loved the book.
2. She thought it was very funny.
3. She thought the mystery plot was good.
4. She liked all the characters, particularly the narrator, Lady Georgiana Rannoch, 34th in line to the throne.
4. She liked the setting (spooky castle in 1930s Transylvania)
5. She liked the writing style.
6. In short, she liked everything about the book.
7. This is the fourth book in the series, but she hadn't read any of the others and didn't find that a handicap at all.
So there you have it. Judy approves.