Friday, June 12, 2009

On the Road

Judy and I are going to my high school reunion this weekend. It's the first of two for my class, with another one coming up in September. Some people can't be at the one then, so we're doing it twice. This evening I'll be seeing people I haven't seen in many years. A couple of them were my best friends during high school, but they don't get back to reunions often. This is a big one, so they'll be there, or at least they say they will.

My only regreat about this is that I'll have to miss James Reasoner's signing at Murder by the Book on Saturday afternoon. If you're in Houston, I hope you'll drop by, get a book signed, and tell James I said "hey."

2 comments:

Rick Robinson said...

High School Reunion. **Sigh**

I was class of 1963, and the high school I went to was new so mine was the first graduating class. Then 10 years later the school was closed (they over-built). After that there were no reunions for years, then one combined with another school, then nothing. Since I didn't go to my 10th, my 5th was the last one. That's okay, I guess. The whole "look how well I've done" thing doesn't appeal.

Have fun, Bill!!

Unknown said...

Rick, this bunch is more into the "remember the time when. . . ." than "look how well I've done." That makes it a lot of fun for me.