Thursday, February 26, 2009

I Predict Any Breatkthrough Will Be Too Late to Help Me

Is Aging an Accident of Evolution? -A Galaxy Insight: "Prevailing theory of aging challenged by Stanford University Medical School researchers. Their discovery contradicts the prevailing theory that aging is a buildup of tissue damage similar to rust. The Stanford findings suggest specific genetic instructions drive the process. If they are right, science might one day find ways of switching the signals off and halting or even reversing aging.

“We were really surprised,” said Stuart Kim, who is the senior author of the research."

4 comments:

Ivan G Shreve Jr said...

Stock up on Rustoleum, Bill...what have you got to lose?

David Terrenoire said...

CDan we donate to speed this research up? I'm aging my ass off over here.

Unknown said...

I know the feeling. Pass the Rustoleum.

Cap'n Bob said...

I hope it won't come too late to make me 23 again. That was a good year. But I'd settle for 35.