Janet Rudolph tagged me with this, which I think I've already done for Facebook. So I'm reprinting that one here if I can find it. . . . Ah-ha! Here goes with 16 Random Things About Me (in which you discover how boring I really am):
1. I don't like cold weather.
2. I'm not that fond of hot weather, either.
3. My favorite soft drink is Dr Pepper.
4. If I drink a diet drink, I go for Pepsi One.
5. I have a large collection of paperback books.
6. I rent two large air-conditioned storage units for the overflow books.
7. I should be writing a book instead of doing this.
8. I got too much candy for Christmas.
9. I'll eat all the candy I got for Christmas.
10. I drive a Toyota.
11. I jog 6 days a week.
12. I jog veeeeerrrrrry slooooooooowly.
13. I love to read.
14. I love to write, but I think I like reading better.
15. I don't watch enough movies.
16. Unlike Janet, I've never met Janis Joplin, much less shared a slug of Southern Comfort with her. I did meet Bob Shane of the Kingston Trio backstage, though, and even sang along when the trio warmed up.