Thursday, September 18, 2008

Still Hanging On

Still no power, but still Hooray for Kroger!  Judy and I are leaving for a wedding tomorrow, regardless of what happens.  So far the roofer hasn't showed up, but we'll see him eventually.  I hope.  Believe it or not, there will be a "forgotten book" report tomorrow, and of course the trailers will continue.  Thanks for the good wishes and good thoughts.  Sooner or later, the blog will rise again.


Mary Ann Melton said...

I agree, Hoorah for Kroger! They have opened their store in Galveston - limited selection - I'm sure no refrigerator items, but still - what a ray of hope to be able to walk into a grocery store rather than stand in line for MRE's.

I hope your roofer shows soon, so you can know that roof repair is coming soon!

Cap'n Bob Napier said...

As long as there are Vienna sausage, we can live forever.