Monday, February 25, 2008

Zero Cool -- John Lange

A little over a month ago, I reviewed Zero Cool. Today a copy of the new Hard Case Crime edition arrived in the mail. That's the cover over on the left. To see the old cover, you'll need to click the link above.

But I'm not here to talk about the covers. I'm here to tell you that the books aren't exactly the same. Lange has added a couple of pages titled "Video Interview" at both the beginning and end of the novel, and I got a big kick out of them, especially having just read the book in its earlier incarnation.

3 comments:

Graham Powell said...

I finished this one over the weekend, and it kicked butt. I won't be quoting it on my deathbed or anything but it was a lot of fun.

One neat thing - that paperback in the cover illustration, face down next to the girl? Lange's GRAVE DESCEND.

Unknown said...

Another cool touch.

Randy Johnson said...

I just received this one in the mail today. Having read the original edition, I'm looking forward to checking this one out.