Thursday, July 29, 2004

I got a swell new Dell computer for my birthday, and it took me a little while to get it all hooked up and to get on-line.

OK, to tell the truth, I still haven't hooked everything up. But I am on-line. At least I am if this post appears in my blog. I need to hook up the scanner, printer, ZIP drive, and so on. Then I'll be all set. I'm not too thrilled by the Dell mouse, but maybe I'll continue to use it. I preferred my Logitech cordless, so I may go back to that one.

This new computer plays DVDs. Maybe I'll watch a few when I should be working. Steve Stilwell sent me one called Python, starring Casper Van Dien and Robert Englund. You can tell right that that it's a classy product. Steve got it from Walter Satterthwait. These are guys with way too much time on their hands.

No comments: