Saturday, April 29, 2017

Grania Davis, R. I. P.

Grania Davis - Wikipedia: Grania Davis (July 17, 1943 - April 28, 2017) was an American author and editor of science fiction and fantasy novels and short stories. She was also the primary editor of the posthumous work of her late former-husband, Avram Davidson. Her short stories have appeared in various genre magazines, anthologies, and "best of" collections.[1] The Boss in the Wall (1998, Tachyon Publications with Avram Davidson) was nominated for a Nebula Award in the Best Novella category.[2]

2 comments:

Rick said...

When I first carelessly read the header without my reading glasses, I thought it said GEENA Davis. Which would've been a real shock.
(Rick Libott)

Todd Mason said...

Well, this isn't good news, either. I like the work of Geena Davis well...but Grania Davis's work even better, and she was a very friendly friendly acquaintance...